STRANGERS & SOCIETY: Cultivating Friendship in a Fractured Age
Friendship, as the mysterious birth of Thou, is the environment in which the revelation of the Truth begins. ~Fr. Pavel Florensky
We have a remarkable line-up of speakers who will lead our community of friends - Catholic, Orthodox, & Protestant - in yet another dialogue of love and truth on Jan 25-27 at St George Orthodox Christian Cathedral in Wichita, KS.
Here's the line-up, with more to come:
- Fr. Bethel Francis (Catholic Monk at Clear Creek Abbey and Author of John Senior and the Restoration of Realism)
- Dr. Peter Kanelos (Orthodox President of St. John's College)
- Ken Myers (Protestant Host & Producer of Mars Hill Audio)
- Fr. Paul O'Callaghan (Dean of St. George Orthodox Christian Cathedral and Author of The Feast of Friendship)
- Joseph Pearce (Catholic Editor of St. Austin Review and Prolific Author)
Full Schedule and Details coming very soon!
New MONTHLY Eighth Day Patrons, Pillars & Olympians RECEIVE FREE WEEKEND PASS to the Symposium.
CLICK HERE to join the community of Eighth Day Members and help us reach our end-of-year goal!
Or register at the bottom of this page.