Feast of the Entrance of the Theotokos into the Temple
THANKSGIVING is in the air.
We are so grateful for our many supporters and volunteers. Our work would not exist without all of you!
That spirit of gratitude will be shared all around the country this Thursday. It also has an opportunity to manifest itself in less than seven days on #GivingThursday. On the heels of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, this day has launched the charitable giving season for the last 5 years. And it has proven to be a huge success for Eighth Day Institute in the past.
Thanks to three generous Eighth Day Members, we have another great opportunity for this day of giving...what we've dubbed as our annual #EighthDayGivingTuesday.
- If we can recruit $1,000 in new monthly memberships
- We will receive an additional $1,000
- PLUS A HUGE BONUS: an extra $4,000 in matching dollars for both one-time donations and monthly memberships.
That means we potentially have $5,000 in matching dollars for a total of $10,000 raised by the end of the day next Tuesday.
Will you join me and the Eighth Day Community as a monthly member to unleash a $4,000 matching offer on #EighthDayGivingThursday?
NOT YET A MEMBER?
- This is the time to finally make that leap!
- Join our growing community of members and...
- Help us continue to renew our culture by bringing Catholics, Orthodox, and Protestants together for dialogues of love and truth so that the world may believe.
- Sign up as a Patron or higher and attend the 8th Annual Eighth Day Symposium free!
ALREADY A MEMBER?
- Help us reach our goal by joining our team of fundraisers (Erin Doom, Jeremy Koci, and Tom Rhein, so far).
- You can even choose what you want to raise money for: Digital Content, Hall of Men, Eighth Day Symposium speaker, or Sisters of Sophia (scroll to the bottom of the page on this link to select your area of interest).
Thanks so much!
P.S. You can read our end-of-year appeal letter by Tom Rhein, my good friend and President of the Board, HERE.