Feast of St Agatha the Martyr
I'M WRAPPING up the painful process of preparing tax-deductible receipts for all of you who so generously and faithfully supported our work in 2015. They will be in the mail next week. If you need a total before you receive the receipt, please email me.
I'd also like to publicly thank and acknowledge all the folks who helped make our sixth annual Eighth Day Symposium so successful:
- Facilities: St George Orthodox Christian Cathedral
- Committee: Fr. Paul O'Callaghan, Bo Bonner, Warren Farha, Jeri Holladay, Kent Murray
- Volunteer Coordinators: James Bendowsky, Sarah Osborne, Tom Rhein, Erin Sundquist
- Food: Chris Farha, Justin and Rebekah Hubbard, Bill Landman, Latour USA, Reverie Coffee
- Auction Donors: Beau Monde Spa, Bob & Luigi's Pizza, Central Standard Brewery, Cigar Chateau, Classic Real Estate, District Taqueria, Eighth Day Books, Elite Training, Gracehill Winery, Hartman Arena, Louie's Bar & Grill, ISI Books, Read Aloud Revival, Red Rock Canyon Grill, Reverie Coffee, River City Brewery, Spiritual Life Center, Studium Architecture, Walnut River Brewery
- Others: All the Advertisers, Underwriters, and many other Volunteers
- Family: My amazing wife and beautiful children who put up with me being away from home so much
Thank you all so much!